Skip to main content

Analyzing a lost chance

NEWS : Mr. Kejriwal has resigned as CM of Delhi.

A chance lost, only to blame BJP and Congress. He and his MLA's could have worked for improve Delhi.They laid a good foundation by bringing up issue related to improving life of commoner but instead of pursuing results for the cause, they end up focussing on tearing the clothes of BJP and Cong. Ordering Audit was a good thing but leaving it unattended is not.He had a chance to create many jobs. He had a chance to improve Roads. He had a chance to improve water Network and He had a chance to improve education standards and indeed He had a chance to shape the dreams of youth.
It is disappointing that He resigned but what is more disappointing is that he refused to live up to expectations of a commoner.
I wish him all the best for future hoping he will bounce back with enough courage and persistance to be occupied with his intent rather than impulse.

I have no spur
To prick the sides of my intent, but only
Vaulting ambition, which o'erleaps itself
And falls on the other....

Yes he is could have served Shakespere for Perfect Tragic Hero over Mcbeth !!


The world is still beautiful..Isn't it? HomePage

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Converging Idea of Bonus Money

I really don't get that idea of bonus even if i have been living by that for most of my employment history.As an employee, it hardly makes a sense to me to be promised a sum of future money for what is my regular duty.Not that I dont like additional money , I want that additional money paid as my fixed monthly incumbments. Somewhere in my mind there is an idea that tells me that Bonus is a form of suspicion that certain individual or company may not perform it's duty so let's cover our risks.

I must say that to my own standards I am exceptional at performing my duties and its only my boss who fail to recognize my efforts. Sometimes he is the one who belittle my performance to save his own Ass. Having said that, its not unusual for my peers to put me in a category of people who get those grades which put an impressive claim on all Bonus.

Conversely , from an employers perspective this seems true to me.If I ever had a chance to run a company and deciding over the wages of thos…

Bring Back the Touch

Even at at time of high ended communication, there is no substitute of physical presence of your beloved ones. What we see at airports , Railway stations are just not because of crowd pulling heros, there are people lovingly waiting , fondly missing and craving to hug someone.
The touch is everywhere. #BringBackTheTouch


The world is still beautiful..Isn't it? HomePage

R for River

Rivers are focal point of civilization and for that, my camera consumes me to record these picture-

It's every day's affairfor some, for many others it provides a dip to salvation.
 We were able to find this 150 yr old well, The river divides geogrphical territory of two cities.


 Linked to:ABC Wednesday
Random-osity



The world is still beautiful..Isn't it? HomePage