Skip to main content

Face of Facebook and other Social Sites



"Is your Facebook identity synonyms with your own?"
Logo
Like or Dislike.. u still got it!

Our actions largely relate ourselves with the social environment we are part of. Facebook status and photo update, no exceptions; somehow are reflection of the thought circle a society possess and may not truly reflect individual's own idea of things.
Irony is that social media somehow have the ways to control how one feels about other person. That is why personal profiling on web has become so important these days. Personal profiling involves manipulation of your characteristics to a certain degree and we can safely assume that its target is to control the way audience perceives you.
A largely expressive society of facebook enthusiasts might contains bunch of super freak people who would love to post the pictures of first date before it actually happened (unfortunately we can't foresee our future) and the excitement culminates only with the comments and like you get. The more like and comments you get, better you feel. The mushy-mushy feeling of Love is lost in excitement and anticipation of facebook comments. No doubt facebook is doing wonders but do we really want to see this?
Sometimes it comes as a booster for a weary soul. I wonder if there are actually cases where a pain in heart kinda breakup turned into a simple “Move on" just by observing the number of likes and comment you got on your recent profile picture. That clearly is an example whereby actual human interactions are replaced by virtual presence of human in form of online media profile.

With the increase penetration of social media, changing lifestyle and personal interactions are eventually being replaced with social media hangouts.  While the social media applications offer a fast track and easy option to remain connected and exchange ideas, it is yet to be seen if it would bring a radical change to the idea of social gathering and interactions. 



The world is still beautiful..Isn't it? HomePage

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Converging Idea of Bonus Money

I really don't get that idea of bonus even if i have been living by that for most of my employment history.As an employee, it hardly makes a sense to me to be promised a sum of future money for what is my regular duty.Not that I dont like additional money , I want that additional money paid as my fixed monthly incumbments. Somewhere in my mind there is an idea that tells me that Bonus is a form of suspicion that certain individual or company may not perform it's duty so let's cover our risks.

I must say that to my own standards I am exceptional at performing my duties and its only my boss who fail to recognize my efforts. Sometimes he is the one who belittle my performance to save his own Ass. Having said that, its not unusual for my peers to put me in a category of people who get those grades which put an impressive claim on all Bonus.

Conversely , from an employers perspective this seems true to me.If I ever had a chance to run a company and deciding over the wages of thos…

Bring Back the Touch

Even at at time of high ended communication, there is no substitute of physical presence of your beloved ones. What we see at airports , Railway stations are just not because of crowd pulling heros, there are people lovingly waiting , fondly missing and craving to hug someone.
The touch is everywhere. #BringBackTheTouch


The world is still beautiful..Isn't it? HomePage

R for River

Rivers are focal point of civilization and for that, my camera consumes me to record these picture-

It's every day's affairfor some, for many others it provides a dip to salvation.
 We were able to find this 150 yr old well, The river divides geogrphical territory of two cities.


 Linked to:ABC Wednesday
Random-osity



The world is still beautiful..Isn't it? HomePage